Nagnata Superfine Merino Wool and Tencel blend seamless knitwear Avika Rib Tank.
The fine gauge circular knit fabrication is designed exclusively by Nagnata and features a textural two-tone rib construction designed to hug the body like a second skin. This colour way features a subtle Purple Haze and Lilac contrast effect for depth of colour.
The Avika Tank is designed with a classic scoop neckline and flattering lower back curve with an elongating longer line body.
The Core Seamless knitwear collection is designed with minimal seams and a high content of natural fibres, blending Australian Merino Wool with Tencel for breathability, sustainability and an extremely soft hand feel. Knitted on circular knitting machines the styles offer mid compression and excellent stretch and return to hold their shape. The Core styles offer support without restricting your breath during practice.
The second skin line is a performance-focused offering, designed for high impact and heated workouts like hot yoga, pilates, cycling, dance and cardio exercise.
Merino wool is one of the world’s most technically advanced fibres, with unique moisture and temperature regulation properties. The fibres work in total harmony with the wearer’s body due to their excellent natural elasticity, odour resistant and moisture management properties and natural breathability.
Nagnata's Core collection is intended to be styled together with clashing or complimentary colours combinations, for the signature Nagnata look.
- Designed as a versatile piece for the modern active woman, the Avika Rib Tank is a great layering or statement piece and transitions effortlessly from the studio to style with your fashion wardrobe.
- Flattering scoop neckline and sculpting low back.
- Longer line body offers versatility to wear tucked into bottoms for a body suit look or worn out for an elongating line.
- Encouraged to mix + match colours within our vibrant colour palette or wear matching for a chic all in one body style.
- Fabrication is developed exclusively by the Nagnata designers in collaboration with The Woolmark Company. The 'Sensuality of Seamless' styles have become coveted staples of the brand.
-The new two-tone rib construction is reminiscent of the classic Rib Sweaters Nagnata has become known for in the contemporary fashion line, and are great styled together for an interesting textural look.
- Style provides modernity and ease of movement in your practice.
Made from 35% Australian Merino Wool, 35% Tencel, 13% Polyester, 12% Nylon, 5% Spandex . Made on circular knitting machines in China.