DIGITAL COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER
We are hiring for an exciting role in our Byron Bay Nagnata studio. Nagnata’s Digital Communications Manager oversees digital and social marketing initiatives for the brand. As a digital communication manager, you will collaborate with the marketing, sales and design departments to develop online strategies that increase company and brand awareness. You will use a combination of creativity, innovation and practical marketing knowledge to deliver promotional messages and campaigns, increase product/mission awareness and maintain brand recognition.
This position requires technical ability as you'll work across all relevant digital platforms to oversee the creation of graphics, videos, blog posts and other interactive formats that are in-line with the Nagnata branding goals. You also must have the requisite social/digital media skills to ensure that these campaigns are successfully implemented. You should have working knowledge of SEO, as well as growth tracking, ROI, web-related data analysis and other metrics. This is a highly collaborative position so excellent teamwork and communication skills are vital; you should be comfortable communicating with teammates, other departments, program partners and the public.
• Strong, versatile copywriting skills.
• Good organisational, planning, and coordination skills.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritise as needed.
• Desire to take full ownership of assigned projects and can work independently.
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Weekly reporting and analytics • 3-4 yrs experience in a similar role with a digital communications and/or marketing background
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org + please include a sample of your work.
Due to the high number of emails received, we can only reply to the successful applicants. You must be based in Byron and available for interviews from 12th April.