NAGNATA RETAIL MANAGER
Nagnata has an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and driven individual to join our team as the Nagnata Flagship Retail Manager. If you are passionate about fashion, customer service, and possess a strong aptitude for managing retail operations, we invite you to explore this role.
The Nagnata Flagship Retail Manager role manages and directs the retail department operations on the basis of profit, ROI and highest possible customer service. The role is responsible for setting and achieving budgets per store based on company requirements.
The retail store manager implements general policies established by Creative Director and General Manager; directs their administration and execution. The manager directs the retail department including assistant managers and staff, on the ongoing operations and/development of the retail operations within the scope of the company’s mission and vision, inclusive of, but not limited to Retail Stores, Department Store Concessions, Pop Up Shops and other activations.
The retail manager works closely with the E-commerce Department promoting consistency across all retail channels and assists in maximising online retail opportunities and results.
• Manages the Retail buying and assortment seasonally
• Maintain appropriate stock levels for all retail stores
• Purchase Order Management
• Facilitate Retail POS system Administration, Data Analysis and reports on key metrics
• Training store management and key staff how to display merchandise visually in line with seasonal objectives
• Creating system & procedures to keep the shop floor maintained
• Ensures customer experience is of a high value
• Management, development and training of staff at a company, seasonal and product level, ensuring staff are well trained on every aspect of the product, brand and culture
• Assistance in creation and updating of staff handbook in line with company policy and procedures
• Keeping up to date with key retail trends, concepts and an ability to identify, communicate and implement ideas effectively
• Research and establish new vendors / 3rd party brands in line with company objectives
• Maintain and foster relationship with existing vendors
If this resonates with you, we want to hear from you! Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Join us in shaping the future of Nagnata's retail experience!