NAGNATA organic cotton technical-knit zip thru sweater.
Fabrication is NAGNATA’S signature 2-tone rib with black and rouge exaggerated high-low structure for an interesting textural finish. The style features a high neckline and deep V neck opening with black zipper embossed with the NAGNATA logo.
The sweater is designed as a versatile outwear style to wear before and after your practice and effortlessly styles with your fashion wardrobe.
The premium rib knitwear structure offers sculptural shape while the natural fibres ensure breathability throughout wear.
Made from 100% certified organic cotton and engineered to shape to eliminate material waste from the production process.
Made from certified organic cotton the natural fibers absorbs sweat and toxins released from your body.
ZERO WASTE ORGANIC COTTON TECHNICAL KNITWEAR
- The Zhen Zip Thru is an update to NAGNATA’s classic Rib Sweater and suits women of all body shapes.
- Style is a sculptural, relaxed fit with dropped shoulder seam.
- Perfect studio-to-street style and looks great tucked in or worn relaxed over pants, biker shorts, skirts and denim.
- Constructed as a fully-fashioned knitwear garment eliminating yarn wastage from the production process. Sustainable 'no yarn wastage' knitwear.
- The organic cotton knitted fabrication has a soft natural handfeel against your skin and holds shape well over long periods of wear.
- Provides sculptural shape, modernity and ease of movement.
- This style is a popular one for our Nagnata men. For mens sizing we recommend buying SM or ML.
Made from 100% Certified Organic Cotton
Designed in Australia. Made in China.