NAGNATA organic cotton halter mini dress with textural check design.
Fabrication is NAGNATA’S signature technical-knitwear jacquard construction. Fabric has a feature two-tone colour effect and raised stripe design.
The dress has a soft scoop V neckline and halter strap design with low back. The neckline is finished with a thin neck bind and long ties to easily adjust to your desired fit.
Made from certified organic cotton and blended with spandex for good return, the natural fibres are breathable and absorb sweat and toxins released from your body. The nylon is plated so the organic cotton fibre predominantly touches your skin.
ZERO WASTE ORGANIC COTTON TECHNICAL KNITWEAR
- Flattering mini halter dress with a 90's styling feel.
- Fit is slightly relaxed silhouette through the body and not designed as a super-tight body con fit. If you prefer a more fitted style we suggest buying down a size.
- This style is designed slightly on the skimpier side with less bust coverage than our other dress styles. For those who require additional bust support the dress looks great styled with a slim fit t-shirt worn underneath.
- Constructed as a fully-fashioned knitwear garment eliminating yarn wastage from the production process. Sustainable 'no yarn wastage' knitwear.
- The organic cotton knitted fabrication has a soft natural handfeel against your skin.
- Provides modernity and ease of movement.
- NAGNATA knit dresses are also great for maternity wear due to the high stretch, good return and softness of NAGNATA fabrications.
Made from 85% Certified Organic Cotton, 15% Nylon
Designed in Australia. Made in China.