NAGNATA organic cotton technical-knit high rise biker short with two-tone, front and back colour block design.
Fabrication is NAGNATA’S signature jacquard knitwear construction designed with a specialty double layer knitting technique.
The biker shorts are designed for yoga, pilates, dance, low impact exercise and studio-to-street to effortlessly style with your fashion wardrobe.
Made from certified organic cotton and blended with spandex for good return, the natural fibres absorb sweat and toxins released from your body. The spandex is plated so the organic cotton fibre predominantly touches your skin. The premium knitwear structure is engineered to offer support while remaining breathable and non-restrictive throughout your practice.
Seams are linked and reinforced for strength. The shorts are framed with a wide ribbed waistband and hem rib with subtle tonal colour contrast.
ZERO WASTE ORGANIC COTTON TECHNICAL KNITWEAR
- Flattering high rise fit with wide ribbed waistband and elongating mid thigh leg length.
- Can be worn for exercise and as a transitional fashion piece for the modern active woman.
- Constructed as a fully-fashioned knitwear garment eliminating yarn wastage from the production process. Sustainable 'no yarn wastage' knitwear.
- The organic cotton knitted fabrication has a soft natural handfeel against your skin.
- Provides sculptural shape, modernity and ease of movement.
- NAGNATA knitwear garments are designed to suit both firm and slightly relaxed fit. The shorts offer support, without restricting the body throughout practice.
- The Biker Shorts are also great for maternity wear due to the high stretch, good return and softness of NAGNATA knit fabrications.
Made from 85% Certified Organic Cotton, 15% Spandex
Designed in Australia. Made in China.