NAGNATA superfine Merino Wool and Tencel blend seamless knitwear hi-rise biker short with side stripe art.
The style features a subtle two-tone colour through the base fabric with a highlight houndstooth jacquard and textural rib side stripe pattern.
The biker shorts are designed with minimal seams and medium compression for comfort when exercising. This biker is a performance style designed for high intensity and heated exercise like hot yoga, dance, cycling, cardio fitness as well as lower impact styles of yoga, barre, pilates and studio-to-street style.
Fabrication is designed by NAGNATA in collaboration with The Woolmark Company, using superfine Australian Merino wool on circular knitting machines. This innovative knitwear construction blends a high content of natural fibres, blending Merino wool with Tencel for breathability, sustainability and an extremely soft handfeel.
Australian Merino wool is a natural, biodegradable and renewable fibre. Merino wool is one of the world’s most technically advanced fibres, with unique moisture and temperature regulation properties. The fibre works in total harmony with the wearer’s body due to it's excellent natural elasticity, odour resistant and moisture management properties and natural breathability.
This new core line NAGNATA performance fabric offers versatility in all climates. It is ideal for sweat-wicking performance wear in heated conditions, and can also be layered as a thermal wool under-layer in cold climates to warm the body.
The Suki Side Stripe Biker Short is branded with a knitted NAGNATA logo on the wide rib waistband, and the brand's mandala printed in white at centre back waist.
THE SENSUALITY OF SEAMLESS KNITWEAR
- Designed as a versatile piece for the modern active woman and transitions effortlessly to style with your fashion wardrobe.
- Style is a high rise at waist and leg length sits around mid thigh, depending on your leg length. Features a flattering wide waist band for additional support and coverage.
- Sustainable and original approach to the technical knitwear fabric development.
- The designers drew inspiration from traditional mens wool suiting fabrications creating a houndstooth knit jacquard pattern, combined with the brand’s signature colour block and retro sports design details.
- The technique of knitting fine gauge circular wool garments blended with a high content of natural fibres - the Tencel (a fibre made by dissolving wood pulp) is an innovative textile development for compression knitwear. This technical blend allows for fitted, high-stretch workout clothes with minimal use of synthetic fibres and maximum breathability and softness.
- The style provides modernity and ease of movement in your practice.
Made from 35% Australian Merino Wool, 35% Tencel, 13% Polyester, 12% Nylon, 5% Spandex
Designed in Australia. Made in China.