NAGNATA Merino Wool Retro Racer Back Crop Top.
Retro sports inspired crop top framed with contrast colour bands.
Designed with zero-yarn-waste using Superfine Australian Merino Wool on fully-fashioned knitting machines. Fabrication is designed by NAGNATA in collaboration with The Woolmark Company. The Merino Wool yarn has a core synthetic fibre filament offering elasticity, that is wrapped in superfine wool so only the natural fibres touch your skin. The result is a premium fabrication with great elasticity and return with an extremely soft hand feel.
NAGNATA MERINO MOVEMENT textiles are designed to enhance the natural performance and sustainability properties of Australian Merino Wool.
Style is designed for low impact exercises like yoga, pilates, barre, dance and studio-to-street style.
Australian Merino wool is a natural, biodegradable and renewable fibre. Merino wool is one of the world’s most technically advanced fibres, with unique moisture and temperature regulation properties. The fibre works in total harmony with the wearer’s body due to its excellent natural elasticity, odour resistant and moisture management properties and natural breathability.
ZERO YARN WASTE MERINO WOOL TECHNICAL KNITWEAR.
- The style provides modernity and ease of movement in your practice and designed for studio-to-street style.
- Versatile fashion crop for the modern active woman and transitions effortlessly to style with your fashion wardrobe. Great worn with high rise shorts and pants.
- Classic cut style to suit all body shapes and bust sizes. Great option for women who prefer more bust coverage.
- Sustainable and original approach to the technical knitwear fabric development. Constructed as a fully-fashioned knitwear garment eliminating yarn wastage from the production process.
- This technical blend is made with minimal use of synthetic fibres for maximum breathability and softness and only the natural merino fibres touch your skin.
77%Wool 12%Polyester 9%Nylon 2%Elastane
Designed in Australia. Made in China.