NAGNATA organic cotton technical-knit racer back crop top with pointelle needlework design.
Fabrication is NAGNATA’S signature supportive jacquard knit construction with specialty double layer knitting technique and contrast internal colourblock.
The premium knitwear structure engineered to offer support while remaining breathable and non-restrictive throughout your practice.
Made from certified organic cotton and blended with spandex for good return, the natural fibers absorbs sweat and toxins released from your body.
Style is framed with contrast colour retro knitted rib-bands. The textural pointelle needlework design features the NAGNATA icon logo in repeat.
- Top is cropped to a flattering length and styles back well with mid-to-high rise shorts and pants.
- Classic cut style to suit all body shapes and bust sizes.
- Contrast internal layer adds detail with subtle two-tone colour effect through the pointelle needlework design.
- Perfect piece for studio-to-street style and looks great worn with denim.
- Constructed as a fully-fashioned knitwear garment eliminating yarn wastage from the production process. Sustainable 'no yarn wastage' approach.
- The organic cotton knitted fabrication has a soft natural handfeel against your skin.
- Provides sculptural shape, modernity and ease of movement.
Made from 85% Certified Organic Cotton, 15% Spandex.
Designed in Australia. Made in China.