NAGNATA organic cotton technical-knit high racer back crop top with textural pointelle needlework design featuring the NAGNATA icon logo in repeat.
Knitwear fabrication is NAGNATA’S signature thick jacquard knit technique with red contrast internal layer and knitted rib-bands for retro colour-block look.
Premium knitwear structure engineered to offer support while remaining breathable and non-restrictive throughout your practice. Made from certified organic cotton and blended with spandex for good return.
- Contrast internal layer adds detail with subtle two-tone effect through the pointelle needlework design.
- Cropped to a flattering length and styles back well with mid-to-high rise shorts and pants.
- Perfect piece for studio-to-street style, looks great worn with denim.
- Constructed as a fully-fashioned knitwear garment eliminating yarn wastage from the production process. Sustainable 'no yarn wastage' approach.
- The knitted fabrication has a soft natural handfeel against your skin.
- Provides sculptural shape, modernity and ease of movement.
Made from 85% Certified Organic Cotton, 15% Spandex
Designed in Australia. Made in China.