NAGNATA organic cotton technical-knit high rise short with tonal side stripe art.
The biker shorts are designed for yoga, pilates, dance, low impact exercise and studio-to-street to effortlessly style with your fashion wardrobe.
Fabrication is NAGNATA’S signature supportive jacquard knit construction with specialty double layer knitting technique. The premium knitwear structure is engineered to offer support while remaining breathable and non-restrictive throughout your practice.
Made from certified organic cotton and blended with spandex for good return, the natural fibres absorb sweat and toxins released from your body. The spandex is plated so the organic cotton fibre predominantly touches your skin.
The shorts feature lilac contrast raised textural side stripe design featuring the NAGNATA icon logo in repeat. Hem is framed with a rib band. Seams are linked and reinforced for strength.
ZERO WASTE ORGANIC COTTON TECHNICAL KNITWEAR
- Flattering high rise fit with wide ribbed waistband and elongating mid thigh leg length.
- Can be worn for exercise and as a transitional fashion piece for the modern active woman.
- Constructed as a fully-fashioned knitwear garment eliminating yarn wastage from the production process. Sustainable 'no yarn wastage' knitwear.
- The organic cotton knitted fabrication has a soft natural handfeel against your skin.
- Provides sculptural shape, modernity and ease of movement.
Made from 85% Certified Organic Cotton, 15% Spandex
Designed in Australia. Made in China.