NAGNATA organic cotton technical knitwear mid-rise mini short.
Fabrication is NAGNATA’S signature jersey knit construction. The premium knitwear structure is engineered to offer support while remaining breathable and non-restrictive throughout your practice.
The short is designed for yoga, pilates, dance, low impact exercise and studio-to-street to effortlessly style with your fashion wardrobe.
Made from certified organic cotton and blended with spandex for good return, the natural fibers absorbs sweat and toxins released from your body. The spandex is plated so the organic cotton fibre predominantly touches your skin.
The shorts have a subtle tonal contrast waistband and are framed with a knitted hem rib. Seams are linked and reinforced for strength.
ZERO WASTE ORGANIC COTTON TECHNICAL KNITWEAR
- Cheeky fit with a super short leg length balanced with an elongating mid rise waistline and flattering wide ribbed waistband.
- Can be worn for exercise and also a great summer beach short and transitional fashion piece for the modern active woman.
- Constructed as a fully-fashioned knitwear garment eliminating yarn wastage from the production process. Sustainable 'no yarn wastage' knitwear.
- The organic cotton knitted fabrication has a soft natural handfeel against your skin.
- Provides sculptural shape, modernity and ease of movement.
Made from 85% Certified Organic Cotton, 15% Spandex
Designed in Australia. Made in China.