NAGNATA Superfine Merino Wool Trash Tee designed with ZERO YARN WASTE
Vintage inspired slim fit t-shirt with premium hight-stretch knit fabric developed by NAGNATA. The tee features a subtle fully-fashioned ladder at front neckline, reminiscent of a well loved and worn vintage tee.
NAGNATA merino tees are knitted and seams linked together to avoid yarn wastage and fabric off-cuts.
Styles is made using Superfine Australian Merino Wool on fully-fashioned knitting machines. Fabrication is designed by NAGNATA in collaboration with The Woolmark Company. The Merino Wool yarn has a core synthetic fibre filament offering elasticity, that is wrapped in superfine wool so only the natural fibres touch your skin. The result is a premium fabrication with great elasticity and return with an extremely soft hand feel.
NAGNATA MERINO MOVEMENT textiles are designed to enhance the natural performance and sustainability properties of Australian Merino Wool.
Australian Merino wool is a natural, biodegradable and renewable fibre. Merino wool is one of the world’s most technically advanced fibres, with unique moisture and temperature regulation properties. The fibre works in total harmony with the wearer’s body due to its excellent natural elasticity, odour resistant and moisture management properties and natural breathability.
ZERO YARN WASTE MERINO WOOL TECHNICAL KNITWEAR.
- Premium and luxurious version of a classic slim fit vintage t-shirt
- Versatile essential for the modern active woman and transitions effortlessly to style from studio to the street.
- Cropped to the waist and looks great worn with high rise shorts and pants.
- Sustainable and original approach to the technical knitwear fabric development. Constructed as a fully-fashioned knitwear garment eliminating yarn wastage from the production process.
- This technical blend is made with minimal use of synthetic fibres for maximum breathability and softness and only the natural merino fibres touch your skin.
Made from 87% Merino Wool 13% Polyester
Designed in Australia. Made in China.