NAGNATA superfine Merino Wool and Tencel blend seamless knitwear bralet.
The style features a two-tone houndstooth jacquard pattern with textural rib panelling and contrast colour binds. Top is fully lined for additional support and has a super-soft second-skin feel against the body.
The seamless bralet is designed with minimal seams and medium compression for comfort when exercising. This top is a performance style designed for high intensity and heated exercise like hot yoga, dance, cycling, cardio fitness as well as lower impact styles of yoga, barre, pilates and studio-to-street style.
Fabrication is designed by NAGNATA in collaboration with The Woolmark Company, using superfine Australian Merino wool on circular knitting machines. This innovative knitwear construction blends a high content of natural fibres, blending Merino wool with Tencel for breathability, sustainability and an extremely soft handfeel.
Australian Merino wool is a natural, biodegradable and renewable fibre. Merino wool is one of the world’s most technically advanced fibres, with unique moisture and temperature regulation properties. The fibre works in total harmony with the wearer’s body due to it's excellent natural elasticity, odour resistant and moisture management properties and natural breathability.
This new core line NAGNATA performance fabric offers versatility in all climates. It is ideal for sweat-wicking performance wear in heated conditions, and can also be layered as a thermal wool under-layer in cold climates to warm the body.
The houndstooth bralet is branded with a knitted NAGNATA logo at under bust rib hem band.
THE SENSUALITY OF SEAMLESS KNITWEAR
- Designed as a versatile piece for the modern active woman, the bralet is a great layering piece and transitions effortlessly to style with your fashion wardrobe. Looks great styled with denim and layered under relaxed shirts and fashion tops.
- Sustainable and original approach to the technical knitwear fabric development.
- The designers drew inspiration from traditional mens wool suiting fabrications creating a houndstooth knit jacquard pattern, combined with the brand’s signature colour block and retro sports design details.
- The technique of knitting fine gauge circular wool garments blended with a high content of natural fibres - the Tencel (a fibre made by dissolving wood pulp) is an innovative textile development for compression knitwear. This technical blend allows for fitted, high-stretch workout clothes with minimal use of synthetic fibres and maximum breathability and softness.
- The style provides modernity and ease of movement in your practice.
Made from 35% Australian Merino Wool, 35% Tencel, 13% Polyester, 12% Nylon, 5% Spandex
Designed in Australia. Made in China.