NAGNATA organic cotton technical-knit high rise legging.
Fabrication is NAGNATA’S signature supportive jacquard knit construction with specialty double layer knitting technique.
The premium knitwear structure engineered to offer support while remaining breathable and non-restrictive throughout your practice.
Made from certified organic cotton and blended with spandex for good return, the natural fibers absorbs sweat and toxins released from your body.
The pants are framed with a tonal wide rib waistband and hem rib. Seams are linked and reinforced for strength.
- Pants are cut with an elongating high rise and cropped leg length with a flattering wide waistband for support.
- Can be worn for low impact exercise or styled with your fashion wardrobe for studio-to-street style.
- Perfect legging for yin yoga, hatha, pilates, dance and everyday lounge wear.
- Constructed as a fully-fashioned knitwear garment eliminating yarn wastage from the production process. Sustainable 'no yarn wastage' approach.
- The organic cotton knitted fabrication has a soft natural handfeel against your skin.
- Provides sculptural shape, modernity and ease of movement.
Made from 85% Certified Organic Cotton, 15% Spandex
Designed in Australia. Made in China.