NAGNATA organic cotton technical-knit high rise short with side stripe art.
Fabrication is NAGNATA’S signature supportive jacquard knit construction with specialty double layer knitting technique.
The premium knitwear structure engineered to offer support while remaining breathable and non-restrictive throughout your practice.
Made from certified organic cotton and blended with spandex for good return, the natural fibers absorbs sweat and toxins released from your body.
The shorts feature red raised textural side stripe design featuring the NAGNATA icon logo in repeat. Hem is framed with contrast rib band. Seams are linked and reinforced for strength.
- Flattering high rise fit with wide ribbed waistband and elongating mid thigh leg length.
- Can be worn for exercise and styled with your fashion wardrobe for studio-to-street style.
- Subtle two-tone colour effect throughout the jacquard fabrication with seam highlights.
- Constructed as a fully-fashioned knitwear garment eliminating yarn wastage from the production process. Sustainable 'no yarn wastage' approach.
- The organic cotton knitted fabrication has a soft natural handfeel against your skin.
- Provides sculptural shape, modernity and ease of movement.
Made from 85% Certified Organic Cotton, 15% Spandex
Designed in Australia. Made in China.