NAGNATA organic cotton technical-knit high rise short with side art detail.
Knitwear fabrication is NAGNATA’S signature thick jacquard knit technique framed with ribbed waistband and contrast blue hem. Style features blue raised side stripe design featuring the NAGNATA icon logo in repeat for textural detail. Seams are linked and reinforced for strength.
Premium knitwear structure engineered to offer support while remaining breathable and non-restrictive throughout your practice. Made from certified organic cotton and blended with spandex for good return.
- Subtle two-tone colour detail through fabrication with black-blue effect on jacquard base fabric and seam highlights.
- Flattering fit with elongating mid thigh leg length and high rise with wide ribbed waistband.
- Can be worn for exercise and styled with your fashion wardrobe for studio-to-street style.
- Constructed as a fully-fashioned knitwear garment eliminating yarn wastage from the production process. Sustainable 'no yarn wastage' approach.
- The knitted fabrication has a soft natural handfeel against your skin.
- Provides sculptural shape, modernity and ease of movement.
Made from 85% Certified Organic Cotton, 15% Spandex
Designed in Australia. Made in China.