NAGNATA organic cotton technical-knit halter top.
Fabrication is NAGNATA’S signature retro multi-stripe with 5 colour raised stripe design and exaggerated high-low rib structure for interesting textural finish.
The premium knitwear structure engineered to offer support while remaining breathable and non-restrictive throughout your practice.
Made from certified organic cotton and blended with spandex for good return, the natural fibers absorbs sweat and toxins released from your body.
- Classic cut and elegant silhouette. The exposed back and shoulders allows freedom of movement perfect for yoga and pilates.
- Great studio-to-street piece to style with your fashion wardrobe.
- Constructed as a fully-fashioned knitwear garment eliminating yarn wastage from the production process. Sustainable 'no yarn wastage' approach.
- The organic cotton knitted fabrication has a soft natural handfeel against your skin.
- Provides sculptural shape, modernity and ease of movement.
Made from 85% Certified Organic Cotton, 15% Spandex
Designed in Australia. Made in China.