NAGNATA organic cotton technical-knit halter top.
Fabrication is NAGNATA’S signature supportive jacquard knit construction with specialty double layer knitting technique and contrast red internal colourblock.
The top is designed for yoga, pilates, dance, low impact exercise and studio-to-street to effortlessly style with your fashion wardrobe. The premium knitwear structure engineered to offer support while remaining breathable and non-restrictive throughout your practice.
Made from certified organic cotton and blended with spandex for good return, the natural fibres absorbs sweat and toxins released from your body. The spandex is plated so the organic cotton fibre predominantly touches your skin.
ZERO WASTE ORGANIC COTTON TECHNICAL KNITWEAR
- Classic cut and elegant silhouette. The exposed back and shoulders allows freedom of movement perfect for yoga and pilates.
- Can be worn for exercise and is a great transitional fashion piece for the modern active woman.
- Constructed as a fully-fashioned knitwear garment eliminating yarn wastage from the production process. Sustainable 'no yarn wastage' knitwear.
- The organic cotton knitted fabrication has a soft natural handfeel against your skin.
- Provides sculptural shape, modernity and ease of movement.
Made from 85% Certified Organic Cotton, 15% Spandex
Designed in Australia. Made in China.