NAGNATA superfine Merino Wool stretch knitwear crop top with V neckline and contrast cross-back straps.
Style is finished with natural cast off edges on neckline and cross-back for a minimal raw look.
The Cross Back Top is a chic crop designed to be worn for hatha or yin style yoga practices, pilates, dance and studio-to-street to effortlessly style with your fashion wardrobe.
Fabrication is an innovative superfine Merino Wool blend knitwear construction, designed by NAGNATA in collaboration with The Woolmark Company.
The premium knitwear structure is engineered to offer support while remaining breathable and non-restrictive, with a super-soft hand feel against your body.
Australian Merino wool is a natural, biodegradable and renewable fibre. Merino wool is one of the world’s most technically advanced fibres, with unique moisture and temperature regulation properties. The fibre works in total harmony with the wearer’s body due to it's excellent natural elasticity, odour resistant and moisture management properties and natural breathability.
ZERO WASTE MERINO WOOL TECHNICAL KNITWEAR
- Designed as a versatile piece for the modern active woman, the Cross Back Top is a versatile piece that can transition from a low-impact practice to effortlessly style with your fashion wardrobe. Looks great styled with denim, suit pants, skirts and layered under relaxed shirts.
- Flattering silhouette and a thicker style knit, an update to the brand's original organic cotton technical jacquard knitwear.
- Style is a longer line crop and offers good across-bust coverage and support for a larger bust size. The rib band under-bust also offers additional support.
- Sustainable and original approach to the technical knitwear fabric development.
- Constructed as a fully-fashioned knitwear garment eliminating yarn wastage from the production process. Sustainable 'no yarn wastage' approach.
- This new NAGNATA merino wool technical-knit fabric offers versatility in all climates. Merino wool has the ability for moisture-wicking performance in heated conditions, and can also be layered as a thermal wool under-layer in cold climates to warm the body.
- The style provides modernity and ease of movement in your practice.
Made from 44% Australian Merino Wool, 6% PBT, 46% Nylon, 4% Spandex
Designed in Australia. Made in China.