NAGNATA organic cotton technical-knit tank top with colour block partial knit seaming.
This chic tank top is designed to be worn in hatha or yin style yoga practices, pilates, dance, and studio-to-street to effortlessly style with your fashion wardrobe.
Fabrication is NAGNATA’S signature supportive jacquard knit construction with specialty double layer knitting technique.
The premium knitwear structure is engineered to offer support while remaining breathable and non-restrictive.
Made from certified organic cotton and blended with spandex for good return, the natural fibers absorbs sweat and toxins released from your body.
Style is finished with natural cast off edges on neckline and hem for a minimal raw look.
ZERO WASTE ORGANIC COTTON TECHNICAL KNITWEAR
- Flattering tank top with a thicker style knit, same fabrication as NAGNATA's original Colour Block Bralet. The knitwear sculpts and follows curves of the body.
- Can be worn as a tank top during your movement practice or a transitional fashion piece for the modern active woman.
- Length is cut to around mid-rise height so top sits approximately at hip bone height, depending on length of your torso. You can sit over your pants or wear tucked in without too much fabric bulk.
- Constructed as a fully-fashioned knitwear garment eliminating yarn wastage from the production process. Sustainable 'no yarn wastage' approach.
- The organic cotton knitted fabrication has a soft natural handfeel against your skin. Style has minimal seams.
- Provides sculptural shape, modernity and ease of movement.
Made from 85% Certified Organic Cotton, 15% Spandex
Designed in Australia. Made in China.