NAGNATA organic cotton technical-knit dress with colour block partial knit seaming.
Fabrication is NAGNATA’S signature supportive jacquard knit construction with specialty double layer knitting technique.
The premium knitwear structure is engineered to offer support while remaining breathable and non-restrictive.
Made from certified organic cotton and blended with spandex for good return, the natural fibers absorbs sweat and toxins released from your body.
Style is finished with natural cast off edges on neckline and hem for a minimal raw look.
ZERO WASTE ORGANIC COTTON TECHNICAL KNITWEAR
- Flattering mini dress with body-con silhouette. The fabrication is a thicker knit fabric than the Retro Stripe Dress, and sculpts the body more. The fabrication is the same as NAGNATA's original Colour Block Bralet.
- The knitwear dress sculpts and follows curves of the body.
- Can be worn casually with sneakers or styled as a chic dress for the modern active woman.
- Constructed as a fully-fashioned knitwear garment eliminating yarn wastage from the production process. Sustainable 'no yarn wastage' approach.
- The organic cotton knitted fabrication has a soft natural handfeel against your skin.
- Provides sculptural shape, modernity and ease of movement. Style has minimal seams.
Made from 85% Certified Organic Cotton, 15% Spandex
Designed in Australia. Made in China.